A Report to the Community
Saving resources! This year, The Memorial Foundation is moving to a paperless annual report. View The Memorial Foundation 2010-2011 Report to Community – highlighting the programs and services funded by the Foundation and made by possible by you; the thousands of residents and businesses committed to making a difference in our community.
The programs and services created and funded by the Foundation are intimately known by this community and every program is valued. With great responsibility comes great joy in knowing the difference we make.
A few highlights from the 2010-2011 report:
- North Star Lodge Cancer Center brings innovation and state-of-the-art technology to the Yakima Valley
- Cottage in the Meadow, the first hospice house in the Yakima Valley, nears completion.
- Health Program Allocations for 2010-2011
- Children’s Village impacts community with M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust Grant
- Investment History and Donor Appreciation
For more than 20 years The Memorial Foundation has been charged with addressing health issues the community faces, finding real solutions and acting as the hands and feet of those committed to making a difference.
None of this would be possible if it weren’t for the generosity and dedication of so many community members, partner organizations and passionate, innovative people coming together and raising funds.