Saturday July 29, 2017
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Modern Living Building, State Fair Park, Yakima
This free community health fair started ten years ago and has grown to be the largest community health event in Yakima County. Participants enjoy free health screenings, health information booths, activities, and presentations designed to educate the entire family about wellness, disease prevention and healthy lifestyles. The Fiesta de Salud is a fun-filled day with a family atmosphere that is enjoyed by thousands each year.
What services and activities will be at Fiesta de Salud?
- Virginia Mason Memorial will offer blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol screenings at no charge
- Safety helmets will be given away to children under age 18 as supplies last. All helmets will be custom fitted by trained volunteers
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic will host a dental care clinic for children
- Participate in a family-friendly obstacle course, Zumba and other physical activities by Virginia Mason Memorial
- More than 50 different booths with local community services